At only 24 years of age, Manuela Dominguez AKA Solarakat is a fiery force of passion.
Her radiant positivity and energetic nature shows in the many art forms through which she expresses herself! Growing up taking dance classes in everything from ballet to breakdance, she has found herself on stage performing at dance competitions, music events and festivals on the West Coast! After taking a break from dance training, she discovered her passion for yoga, acroyoga and hoopdance! Training with some of the best yoga teachers in Canada and the US, applying these teachings to her own life and sharing with those around her, she finds true joy in doing what she loves and inspiring others to do the same. Always having enjoyed photography from a young age, she now shoots, edits and models professionally with her family business – Artez Photography Corp, For local and international projects.
Moving, flowing, singing, painting, flying and laughing her way through life, she strives to be the happiest she can be, simply by living her passions. Honoured to be a part of this performance collective of vibrantly talented, creative and downright rad individuals, this mermaid is sharing her developing skills in all current/future endeavours/collaborations!
Manuela is open to bookings at clubs & festivals both in and out of town.
PERFORMANCE TOOLS & EXPERIENCE
- Photography (Architectural, Portrait, Commercial, Event, Lifestyle)
- Photo shoot styling & On set model coach
- Lightroom professional image enchancing & colour work
- Dance (Gogo, choreographed/improv. Hiphop, Contemporary/Lyrical & Ecstatic)
- Vinyasa flow yang & yin (Moksha), Aerial yoga & Acroyoga
- Modelling (Glamour, yoga & aerial, swimwear, underwater, runway, creative, implied)
- Art (Live art, drawings, paintings & custom work)
- Burlesque / Hooplesque (aerial & hoop)
- Hula hoop & Lyra
- LED & Fire performance
- Jenna Rose (Hoop, Fans, Freestyle Flow)
- Tess Ananda (Fiber-optic whip, Freestyle Flow)
- Red XIII (Fiber-optic whip, Freestyle Flow)
- Sunita Prowse (Hoop & Freestyle Flow)
– Sound Movement